We're Welcoming New Residents
We are safely welcoming new residents into our care homes.
The safety & wellbeing of the people we support, their families and our staff is our top priority, that’s why our carers, office staff and other care professionals in our homes are being encouraged to receive the Covid 19 vaccine and booster as soon as they are offered it.
Our Updated Visitors Policy Breakdown:
- There can be unlimited visitors for people living in care homes.
- Pod visits and window visits are available.
- Proof of a negative Lateral Flow test, taken within 24 hours of the visit, must be shown before entering the home.
- Health declarations and temperature checks must be completed by each visitor.
- Visitors should comply with the infection prevention and control measures in place at the home, including mandatory hand hygiene, the use of PPE as required and any social distancing requirements.