Join a team of professionals providing exceptional care
Exceptional care homes don’t stay special on their own. Our dedicated teams make sure every one of the people in our care has a great experience, every time. Our success relies on the professionalism, commitment and caring nature of each and every team member and we’re always looking for similar-minded people to join us.
We welcome applications from qualified and experienced professionals, as well as from those who are just starting out. We’re keen to open up new routes into jobs in the care sector, that’s why we’re continually growing the number and range of training opportunities we offer, helping individuals earn while they learn and contribute to the excellent care we provide.
What can we offer you?
Do great things for us and we’ll do great things for you and your career. Rochcare is an encouraging and supportive company, we provide a comprehensive induction and training programme for both those with experience and those who are just starting out. Our team benefits from ongoing mentoring, frequent opportunities to learn and develop new skills and recognition both formally and informally for staff who do amazing work consistently or go above and beyond. We also take a proactive approach to supporting the mental health and wellbeing of our teams by hosting ‘Let’s talk’ sessions, a chance to talk 1-to-1 with their area manager, and supporting staff with a 24-hour confidential helpline and counselling service.
If you like what we offer and you’re ready to take a new step in your career, simply get in touch with us using the form below or email one of our care homes directly. We can’t wait for you to join us.
- We’re always looking for like-minded people to join our team. Contact us using the details below if you’d like to be a part of the Bank Hall team.
- Senior Day Care Assistant – 22.5 Hours
- Bank Staff – Carers – Days & Nights
- Full Time Senior x 3 Nights per week on a rota
- Office Admin – Monday-Friday 9am -3pm
- Activities Coordinator – Monday to Friday (flexible to cover weekend activity) 9am – 4pm
- We’re looking for an experienced chef to join the team at Pendle Brook. Interested? Get in touch using the details below.
What we’re looking for