Private home care services in Rochdale
We provide private home care services in Rochdale to adults with a range of support needs, including those with age-related needs, dementia, physical disabilities, mental health conditions or learning difficulties.
Our private home care service is designed to allow you to live as comfortably, safely and independently as possible in your own home. It can be provided either on a long term basis, to help you maintain your independence ongoing, or on a short term basis to help you get back in the swing of things after a bout of ill health or a hospital stay.
The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week so that you can get the support you need whenever you want it. Whether you need help to get washed and dressed in the morning, a gentle reminder to take your medication, help with housework, somebody to go to appointments with you, or support with meal preparation, we’re there for you. And we’re flexible enough to provide as much or as little support as you require, from half an hour once a week to 24-hour round-the-clock care.
We are aware that it can be uncomfortable to allow new people into your home. So we always try to ensure you see the same people day after day, week after week, so that you can get to know each other and relax in each other’s company.
Our home care service includes the following options. If you don’t see what you need on the list, please just ask and we’ll do whatever we can to make it happen for you.
Personal care support
- Help to get up in the morning and get into bed at night
- Support to use the toilet, wash, bath and shower
- Help to get dressed
- Assistance with eating meals
- Transport and/or assistance to attend GP, hospital and other healthcare appointments
- Reminders to take your medication
- Support with incontinence care
- Prescription drop off and medication collection
Meeting leisure and social needs
- Transport and/or assistance to visit friends and family
- Support to participate in hobbies and interests
- Transport and/or assistance to attend classes, meetings and events
- Help with planning trips and outings
- Companionship at mealtimes
- Coffee and chat visits
Support with domestic chores
- Washing and ironing
- Changing the bed
- Vacuuming, cleaning and tidying
- Shopping and putting away
- Help with pet care
- Assistance with preparing meals
- Support with healthy eating or managing dietary requirements
- Household management (dealing with mail, paying bills, running errands)